I have been said so many times that the email marketing is not that easy, as there is every chance to end on a spamming note. Most of email marketers have complains that their emails have been landing on spam folder instead of inbox. So what are the reasons, after a thorough research and study, here, I have mentioned 29 reasons for which you are suffering the suspect of “Being Spammer.”
- Never begin your emails with, “Dear Friend,” or “Dear Customer.”
- Stop joint venturing the list with others. You live your marketing career one batch email at a time.
- Avoid size 38 Impact font.
- Your emails should stimulate your recipient’s interests.
- Never over-advertise yourself. That may be addressed you negatively.
- Do check your “From” address for human replies.
- Take care if your email is sent to yourself, blind-carbon copying recipients.
- Add the necessary unsubscribe link.
- Never pad your unsubscribe link with more than four lines to bury the link below the fold.
- Take care of the case sensitive. You can’t write every letter using caps lock Continue reading →